Our wedding at the Cottage is less than a month away! While we don't have a traditional bridal party or groomsmen, Adam and I are of course celebrating with our nearest-and-dearest this month in anticipation of tying the knot.
I wanted to gift something practical and beautiful to my closest friends, so I decided to make them little gift boxes featuring some of the goods I use daily here at home. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, but Sophee is quite the critic:
Inside the boxes:
- Lulu & Georgia Acrylic Sheepskin Throw
- I use this Sheepskin Throw daily to cover my desk chair. At night, I move it out into the garden when I lounge around with Adam and the pups. I have another that I placed in a willow basket and turned into a spare pet bed.
- True & Co "Best Lace Hipster Ever" Panties in assorted colors
- The team over at True & Co. is completely delightful, and their underwear is 🔥🔥🔥.
- Nohmad Snack Co. Chocolate
- The makers of Nohmad Chocolate and I have been close friends for years. Their chocolate is my absolute favorite, and is my go-to gifting item from the Cottage.
- Aquiesse Candle Travel Tin in my favorite scent, Luxe Linen
- I burn these Luxe Linen candles daily-- I even pack one for road trips. The smell relaxes me, and the branding is simple and beautful.
- Urban Decay NAKED products
- California & Venice Cards by Brittney Banks
- I recently discovered the California-inspired illustration of Brittney Banks in a local store, and it actually made me laugh out loud. She created a compilation card of iconic Venice Beach visuals, and it's spot on. Not only did I get these cards for my Bride Tribe, but I also got one for every party attending our wedding.
- Cinch Belts
- Since the ladies range from sizes 0 to 12, and since some of us are pregnant-- from the first trimester to the third-- I included a selection of Cinch Belts for us all. I've been using my Obi Belt Long (in Camel) a few times per week to help accommodate my rapidly-changing waistline (I'm currently at week 16). These compact and versatile wrap belts make for handy gifts and accessories.
- Fresh flowers, bread and satsuma mandarins from the Venice Farmers Market
Click on the images below to enlarge: